Visa® Debit Card
It’s more convenient than your checkbook…it’s your ATM card…it’s free!!
With the Independence Bank Visa® Debit Card you make purchases directly from your checking account, without ever having to write a check, anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted. Your transaction will be handled as if it were any other Visa® purchase; however when you use your Visa® Debit Card the money is deducted from your checking account. Since you pay immediately with money from your checking account you have no big bills to pay at the end of the month, no interest charges, no late charges and no transaction fees when used at a merchant or an Independence Bank ATM. Don’t forget…all Visa® Debit Card purchases must be logged in to your checkbook register just like you would when you write a check or make an ATM transaction.
The Independence Bank Visa® Debit Card is also your ATM card. You can use your Debit Card at any ATM where Visa® Debit Cards are accepted. ATM transactions at any Independence Bank ATM location are at no charge to you.
Check out the Independence Bank ATM locations
Some features of your Visa® Debit Card:
- Free! There are no annual or monthly fees
- No transaction fees when used at a merchant in the United States or an Independence Bank ATM
- First replacement card free; $15 thereafter
- ISA Fee: We charge up to 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars for international transactions
- Easy to use
- Saves time when making purchases
- Get cash back at selected merchants
- All purchases and ATM transactions detailed on your monthly checking statement
- When you need cash, you can use your Independence Bank Visa® Debit Card at any ATM, especially convenient when traveling.
To report a lost or stolen Independence Bank Visa® Debit Card:
During business hours please contact your Independence Bank Branch
After regular business hours please call 800-823-2274
To activate your Independence Bank Visa® Debit Card or to reset your PIN please call 800-757-9848