Welcome to Online Banking at Independence Bank.
Access your accounts conveniently and securely, 24 hours a day, anywhere that you have access to the internet. Please review the information below to find out more about online banking and how it can work for you!
Online Banking – Personal Online Banking
- Access up to the minute account balances for checking and savings accounts
- View current transactions
- Export current or previous statement transactions to your financial software
- Print and/or view statements, images of checks, and deposit slips
- Access up to 18 months of bank statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Sign up for Bill Pay to pay bills online (more details below)
- Make loan payments and check current loan balance
Apply Now for Online Banking
IB Corp – Business Online Banking
IB Corp is Independence Bank’s secure online corporate cash management solution. IB Corp has the features of regular online banking with the added functionality of funds management capabilities.
- 24/7 up to the minute account access for monitoring account balances and activity
- Internal fund transfers between accounts
- Initiate wire transfers
- Customize employees' individual permissions and capabilities
- Print and/or view up to 12 months of statements
- Provide employees with Direct Deposit for payroll
- ACH (Automatic Clearing House) services which automate incoming and outgoing payments and transfers between Independence Bank and other financial institutions
To sign up for IB Corp, please visit your local branch.
Now you can bank on your mobile device anytime, anywhere! Mobile Banking is a secure and convenient way to manage your finances. Mobile Banking is free and signing up is easy...what could be better?
To enroll, log on to your Online Banking account and click on the Mobile Banking sign-up or you can download the Independence Bank App in Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store.
To learn more about Mobile Banking and how to enroll please visit our online education center for cell phones or for Tablets. Please have your mobile device handy to make the enrollment process easier.
There are four ways to use Independence Bank's Mobile Banking:
To utilize Text Banking all you need is a mobile phone and a plan that allows text messaging. Text Banking works great when you want fast answers to account questions like "What's my balance?"
View All Mobile Banking Text Commands*
Mobile Web Banking*
Using any Internet-enabled phone, simply open your browser and visit our website. From there, you can log in and manage your accounts. If you currently use our Online Banking, this similar style of web-based baking will be familiar.
Mobile App Banking
With our customized Independence Bank App you'll have a faster, easier banking experience using your smartphone. Visit your app store to download the Independence Bank App and you'll have access to your accounts. Or visit our website, log in to Online Banking and click on Mobile Banking sign-up. Either way it's easy and fun to use Mobile Banking!
Mobile App for iPad & Android Tablet
Love your iPad, Android or Amazon Tablet? Then you'll love our customized Independence Bank App. Visit your device's app store to download our App and start banking today!
For more information on supported operating systems, browsers, and networks please click here.
Still have questions about Mobile Banking? We have answers! Please see our Frequently asked Questions.
*Message and Data rates may apply
Mobile Check Deposit
We know you're busy! Why not save a trip to the branch with our Mobile Check Deposit, available on our Mobile Bank App for both smartphones and tablets. Mobile Check Deposit allows you to snap a picture of the front and the back of the check you want to deposit and securely add those funds to your checking account. To learn more about Mobile Check Deposit please click here.
Bill Pay lets you pay your bills online today, next week or while on vacation. It’s convenient, saves time, and saves you money (no more stamps, envelopes, or trips to the post office).
- You must sign-up for Online Banking to utilize our bill pay service
- Pay bills by setting up recurring payments or one-time payments
- Add, modify, or delete payees anytime including companies, local businesses or individuals. Accounts can be set up for utility companies, credit cards, loan payments, relatives, friends, etc
- Set up recurring transfers or one-time transfers between IB accounts or your accounts at other financial institutions
- View your payment calendar which displays scheduled and processed payments
- Set due date reminders
- Email or call helpful customer support staff with any questions or concerns
- Receive email notification when payments have been sent, along with other email notifications
- Bill Pay for personal and business accounts is free the first three calendar months of service. After that, the service is $5.00 per month - Fees are subject to change
If you have not accessed your Bill Pay account in the last 6 months it will be closed.
Learn more about Bill Pay and all of its great features in our Online Education Center.
Log on to Online Banking to access your Bill Pay.
Why not simplify your life with electronic paperless statements from Independence Bank? This is where user-friendly meets eco-friendly. eStatements are a FREE, safe and secure method to receive your statements online while reducing paper usage.
- You must sign up for Online Banking to utilize our eStatement service
- Download, view, print and/or save your checking and savings account statements
- Access up to 18 months of your statement history
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft
- eStatements look exactly like your printed statements with images of checks and/or other items
- View a sample eStatement
To learn more about the benefits and features of eStatements please visit out Online Education Center
It's quick and simple to sign up for eStatements and it's FREE! You do need to be an Online Banking customer before you can use eStatements. Sign up for Online Banking.
If you are already an Online Banking customer and would like to sign up for eStatements please log in and visit the Options page to enroll.
For your security, Independence Bank recommends that you periodically change your passwords and PINs. It is also recommended that for each site accessed requiring a password or PIN, you select a password or PIN unique to that site.
You’re online security is important to us. Independence Bank is proud to deliver the highest level of security for our online banking customers. To learn more about our enhanced personal security system, please visit our Online Education Center.