Sign up for eStatements
It's easy! If you are already an Online Banking customer, sign into Online Banking and follow these steps:
1. Click on "Profile" in the top right corner.
2. Once inside the Profile page, scroll down to the "Electronic Statements" section.
3. Click "Edit" to enroll your accounts in eStatements.
If you have not enrolled in Online Banking, click on the link below and submit the simple enrollment form to help us set up your online banking. You'll be receiving your eStatements in your inbox in no time!
If you need assistance or have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-823-2274. We are ready to help!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- TO ENTER: The Independence Bank (“Sponsor”), eStatement Contest Giveaway begins at 9:00 a.m. MST Monday, June 3, 2019 and ends at 5:00 p.m. MST Wednesday, July 31, 2019 (“Contest Period”). You may enter at any time throughout the Contest Period. There are three ways to enter the Contest: If you meet the eligibility requirements; 1) You will be automatically entered if you have an Independence Bank Checking or Savings Account, and enroll in eStatements during the contest period, 2) If you are a current customer, previously enrolled in eStatements, you may enter by contacting your local branch and requesting to be entered it the drawing, or 3) You may enter by submitting your name, home mailing address, phone number(s) where you can be reached, and valid email address, to Independence Bank, eStatement Contest Giveaway, P.O. Box 2090, Havre, MT 59501. Entries must be received by July 31, 2019 to be eligible for the contest. There is a limit of one entry per person during the Contest Period. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winner of the contest. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees and Board of Directors of Independence Bank and their spouses are not eligible. IRA's are not eligible for eStatements and therefore, cannot qualify for this promotion. Please see #1 (3) above to enter into the iPad drawing. HSA's are not eligible for the $5 credit but will be automatically entered into the iPad drawing when signing up for eStatements during the contest period.
- DRAWINGS The Winners will be selected by a random drawing in each branch from among all eligible entries. Winners will be notified on or about August 2, 2019. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE GIVEAWAY: There will be One (1) iPad Air Winner for each of the following locations: 1) Havre; 2) Malta; 3) Glasgow; 4) Poplar; 5) Scobey; 6) Conrad.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All prize details not specified herein are at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable or assignable. No substitution or cash redemption of any prize (or portion of prize) is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners are responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest and will be required to submit their Social Security number for tax reporting for values over $600. Winners are also responsible for any and all taxes and other fees on the prize, and any and all other expenses, licenses, registrations, and obligations relating to the acceptance and use of the prize.
- PRIZE CLAIMS: Winner will be notified by phone and/or email. Failure to respond to Sponsor within five (5) days of prize notification will result in prize being forfeited.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS: By participating, entrants agree to: a) abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and b) release, discharge, and hold harmless Independence Bank and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees of the aforementioned entities (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize. As a condition of entering the Contest, participant agrees that: a) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. By entering, all entrants agree that this Contest is governed by laws of Montana. Sponsor's failure to enforce terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, printing, typographical, human or other errors, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries or in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system; or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of being implemented as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of entrants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and at its sole discretion award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification.
- WINNER LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules can be obtained by visiting Sponsor in person or by mailing a request to Sponsor at its address. For the name of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request (please specify rules or winner’s list) to: The Winners List or Rules, Independence Bank, c/o Marketing Department, P.O. Box 2090, Havre, MT 59501. Requests must be received by July 31, 2019. The winner's names will be sent when the drawing has been conducted and the winner has been verified.
- Sponsor: Contest is sponsored and administered by Independence Bank, P.O. Box 2090, 435 3rd St., Havre, MT 59501.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.